Technology expected to offer significant cost, safety and environmental benefits pre- and post-remediation of contaminated sites.
In recent years, laws and regulations in the field of ecology became more strict due to public pressure. Therefore, the discharge of fines during dredging and land reclamation works and its impact on seafloor habitats is an important aspect in environmental impact assessments.
- How can you use a gamma-ray spectrometer under a drone?
- Vacature voor een Full stack technical software engineer
- A drone-borne gamma spectrometer with extremely high resolution
- Improved new version of MS-1200
- U.S. Department of Defense contract to demonstrate MS-1200 sub for the in situ mapping of contaminated sediments
9723 JR Groningen – Netherlands
Tel: +31 50 5770280
Whitepapers, Q&A, product folders, software to download and sample datasets for clients